Indian Wells Attractions
Use Our Indian Wells and Palm Springs Guide as a Resource
Indian Wells is conveniently located approximately 30 minutes from Palm Springs International Airport, and just two hours east of Los Angeles, via Interstate 10. Highway 111 (aka East Palm Canyon Drive) is the region's main artery, connecting the booming east valley communities of Indio, La Quinta, Indian Wells and Palm Desert to the north, to the lovely mid- and west-valley cities of Rancho Mirage, Cathedral City and Palm Springs.
From Indian Wells you will find easy access to all the fun and activities the desert has to offer, including the area's best golf, tennis, spas, hiking, sightseeing, shopping, restaurants, nightlife and more.
During your stay, be sure to visit a realm of Indian Wells attractions, including the stately Eisenhower Walk of Honor at the Indian Wells City Hall, as well as The Golf Resort at Indian Wells, The Living Desert Zoo & Gardens and the Indian Wells Tennis Garden.
Other attractions and centers of interest can be found in our Palm Springs guide below:
- The Living Desert 3.86 miles
- El Paseo Shopping District 3.43 miles
- The River at Rancho Mirage 5.41 miles
- Westfield Shopping Center 3.41 miles
- Cabazon Outlets 35.90 miles
- The Joslyn Cove Senior Center (3.20 miles)
- The McCallum Theatre for Performing Arts (4.18 miles)
- The Rancho Mirage Public Library (5.39 miles)
- Children's Discovery Museum of the Desert (5.67 miles)
- Eldorado Polo Club (7.69 miles)
- Empire Polo Club (9.17 miles)
- Desert IMAX Theatre (9.94 miles)
- Indian Wells Art Festival
- Palm Springs Desert Museum (16.5 miles)
- Palm Springs Air Museum (17.94 miles)
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway (28.16 miles)
- Joshua Tree National Park (64.96 miles)
- Old Towne La Quinta 5.54 miles
Contact us to learn more about Indian Wells, CA attractions and Palm Springs activities nearby.